Sunday, May 11, 2008

Little sis respond to God calling


Hai all sorry for not blog for so long time.
Been really busy serving and working.
my little sis Jenny just left yesterday to
serve full time in All Saint Cathedrel.
i Know is hard for me to let go..But God give
and take away.Pray for me ok!!!Whoever see my blog
So that i can be stronger each day with the Lord
as well as my little brother.I went into her room many times
today felt the presence of emptiness.Telling myself is ok
God is with me athough is been 3 years here but i can still felt
the loneliness..

*A calm and sad weekend

1 comment:

Lydiaclo said...

Christina,

You will never walk alone...God is with you always...

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

Trust in God always...take care and God bless

About Me

My photo
A person who past blessing to others