Saturday, October 4, 2008

Go Through The Storm With You



As i look at this Picture is remain me about
How great is God than anythings in this dusty
world..The 1 half year My sister Jenny respond
to God calling to serve in KK..My bro come to me
so many happy and sad times happen.Can said I
was totally like rollercoster.Helping him to
settle financially,emotionally,as well as spirtually.
Praise God he is able to adapted the culture here.
As for me thanks God ..he always there.i always felt
i am in the pit of loneliness yet i am not.as long i
have breath i still love the Lord until the end..Been
thinking to serve him again after a 2 month resting.
Please uphold me in prayer..i need it from all of you

*Go through storm with God*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

add oil!!! will pray 4 u

garrylin said...

It is Christ that is like an Anchor in the storm. The truth that holds us steady! Hang on to HIM!

Bea said...

May God bless you with strength and wisdom to a be a good 'dai ka jeh' to your siblings and a dutiful daughter to your parents~~ take care! ^_^

About Me

My photo
A person who past blessing to others