Thursday, January 1, 2009

Overviewing the Year 2008







Today is 29 Dec 2008 2 more days will enter in new year 2009…Thank God for all this
Photo from Jan 2008 – Dec 2008.Is truly a blessing to me.Serving as usher in Alpha 2008.Than as ushering also at Teck hee/Ice Wedding.Learning to decorate snow flakes in FCC.Is so challengeing for me although the process is painful but when is hanging in the sanctuary.Is really satisfying and on 25 Dec C’mas nite when to Linus house for C’mas party never in my life seeing such a funny family singing caroling and drink wine to enjoy the nite.Thank God once again…This Christmas I really enjoy than the previous year..although I don’t get any gift
at all. Why such happy times fly so fast…Have to be in the routine again.Is there anymore fellowshipping next year? Is all in my memory now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A person who past blessing to others